Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing #14

The keyword search in the Technoratil blogosphere yielded 3,349 blog posts for the School Library Learning 2.0 There were only 139 blogs with that in the title and in just tags it gave no results.
The most popular blog was Boing Boing. According to Technorati it is a "weblog of cultural curiosities and interesting technologies." I was curious enough to click on it to check it out and well let's just say "Weird!" I was intrigued by the pictures of state fairs post. I found the picture of the Princess in the freezer having her likeness carved out of a huge slab of butter. This is a site to go to when you are bored or just want to know what kind of "stuff" is out there.
Technorati is a good place to go if you are looking for blogs to subscribe to.
Tagging is the key to all this however. Just like we do subject searches, searching different tags sometimes give you more hits, if people will tag their blogs. I am going to do a better job of putting tags on each of my blogs.

I tried to claim my blog but Technorati was having technical difficulties so I will go back and claim my blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Librarian's 2.0 Manifesto