Thursday, July 29, 2010

11.5 More Things - Thing 8

I love being able to do a screencast! This willl be so time saving in the future. Atomic Learning look out!
I created a short video on how to configure clip art using Screencast-o-matic. It was easy to use and created a good quality video in a short amount of time. I always have people call me and tell me that they want to include photos or clip art in the documents or presentations but get frustrated because they can not manipulate the image.
Unfortunately I can not get the video to load into Blogger. I saved it as a MP4 movie and I have uploaded videos in the past, however...........
Blogger shows that the video is uploading, it goes through the whole process, shows the black box for the video and then when you go to play it it says error, video can not be played check back later. I am very, very, very, very frustrated!
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Librarian's 2.0 Manifesto