Sunday, July 25, 2010

11.5 More Things - Thing 4

This post is about uploading a video to You Tube or Teacher Tube.
I am working on a video and will come back to this post.

Okay! I am extremly frustrated!!! I guess when Second Life crashed my computer, it also corrupted my video I had made. I was having problems getting it uploaded to You Tube as it kept timing out when I was trying to upload, but I thought that was an issue with Comcast, however after having been on the phone with their technical people today and then having a friend who is a techie come and look, I am just out of luck. The video is gone. I can't wait to look tomorrow and see what else I am now missing or how many files are corrupt. This is the part of technology that I do not like. It is tempermental!
I know how to create videos and I know how to up load them to You Tube. It will be hard to use them from You Tube next year if our district does not unblock the site.
UGHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Librarian's 2.0 Manifesto