Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing # 6




I love playing with the mashups! I could lose myself doing these. The one at the left is a movie poster created with the FD filckr toys. I was able to take the picture from Flickr and make a movie poster with it. I did not like the fact that you can not enlarge the font (or if you can I could not find it)on the top and the bottom. I can see the students creating posters for books they have read in the library. I have 3rd and 4th grade students make a poster for their favorite Bluebonnet Book for the current list as their ticket in the door to our voting party. I could see them creating these and putting them online instead of the old pencil and paper way!


I also looked at the Flicktionary game it is so cool, but it did not work and after several attempts I gave up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Librarian's 2.0 Manifesto