Sunday, August 8, 2010

11.5 More Things - Thing 11.5

This has been another exciting technology journey for me. I have enjoyed learning about all the other "things" out there. My favorite by far had to have been the Glog. I am going to use that with my 4th graders next year. I can not wait to share this with the teachers. They are going to be amazed. What a great way for them to do their Texas Region reports.
Through this program and the 23 Things program I have learned so much. I am even facilitating an online technology discovery program within my own district. I will now have to continue to grow so that I can provide for the folks in my district as well as my own campus.
The only part of this journey that was surprising was Second Life. I was excited to try it and then once there I did not like it at all. I felt very uncomfortable using it. Not to mention it crashed my computer several times. I uninstalled that program and will probably never use it again.
I appreciate this program being opened to people from other districts. Your time and talents are to be applauded.

1 comment:

A Librarian's 2.0 Manifesto